Authentic Lake Arrowhead T-Shirt – This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He’s 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7″ (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4″ (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She’s 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6″ (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16″ (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7″ (96cm).
Authentic Lake Arrowhead T-Shirt is a perfect gift for anyone who enjoys camping in one of our many National Forests.
(Authentic Lake Arrowhead T-Shirt artwork by Graphic Artist, Patrick Scullin.)
NOTES ON THE LAKE ARROWHEAD AREA:
For those of you wondering where exactly Lake Arrowhead is, here is a topographical map of the lake and surrounding forest. (Made with Gaia GPS App.) It’s about 100 miles east of Los Angeles, CA.
Lake Arrowhead offers so many recreational opportunities such as hiking, camping, shopping, 4 x 4 jeep riding, skiing, birding, boating, Mountain Biking, and more. It’s a terrific vacation destination or weekend get away.
Be sure to get your Authentic Lake Arrowhead Hooded Sweatshirt or T-Shirt!
Here are a few links to the area that might be helpful:
- Awesome Mountain Biking Trails at Skypark at Santa’s Village
- Lake Arrowhead Village
- Dogwood Campground (Tents & RVs welcome!)
- Lake Arrowhead Communities Chamber of Commerce
- Section C of the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) crosses through to the north of Lake Arrowhead. Literally hundreds of miles of hiking trails await you!
- Devils Hole OHV Trail 2W01 and many more!!